Now showing 1 - 5 of 31
- PublicationOpen AccessFeasibility Usage Of New Methods For Outdoor Advertising And Urban Spaces With Suitable Locating Of Gorilla Technique (Case Street Safazanjan)(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-04) Sashourpour, Mahdi; Heidari, MohammadOur social environment is full of differentdata and visual elements, Some with planningand planned out the clear origin information, others without considering the specific target population. However aesthetics as a branch of philosophy concerned with the nature, beauty and esthetic perception, we will help in the realization organize this chaotic environment. Perhaps the Gorilla, the aesthetic is meant to research on the nature of sensory perception and, in principle, perceptual and sensory aspect is the concept of aesthetics. Since today's advertising and information are associated with large amounts of data, understanding norms helps us with contacts (the target) has placed a faster connection and data codes to optimally transfer. As a result, nowadays we want to achieveaVisual line, has changed compared to the past and breadth of our vision, to the sky, gradually through the buildings become limited. Nature around us,not only visually, but also in terms of alter auditory and visual elements called outdoor advertising also added to the building. Undoubtedly, if between these elements, Logical relations and organized placed, will doubleadverse environmental effects. Therefore, the above changes, meaning the society of normal and abnormal conditions, such as worry, anxiety and fear in the people. And reducing the amount of natural conditions of peoplelife, it will lead to a stressful life. And Gorilla is one way to reduce stress to create peace and order.
- PublicationOpen AccessTransportation Systems; The Main Factors Of Urban Macro Forms Developments(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-04) Hoseinzadeh, Maryam; Hazery, PegahUrban macro forms developments depend very on Transportation Systems changes. This systems have a triple effects on congestion; styles and degrees of urban extension; social and morphological points and problems of it .There are at least four social – technical periods according to dominant transportation modes as the linear model of transportation: walking city ; tram city ; tracked city and rubber city . each of these periods have their special and unique features and affect the size and form of the cities according to their range or ability to increase the distance from origin to destination .The purpose of this article is evaluation of different transportation periods as the linear model of transportation according to their role in urban macro forms developments and offers that it is better for cities to use this model in the opposite direction. This research method is descriptive - analytical study based on a library and resource world and the result was that cities should attend more to transportation patterns of the past such as walking and cycling and also network rail transportations and attend to construction of dense urban neighborhoods and groups which reduce the need for transportation and handling.
- PublicationOpen AccessEvaluating The Relation Between Organizational Learning Culture And Customer Satisfaction Using Job Satisfaction’s Mediating Variable In Insurance Industry(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-04) Maleki, AlirezaThe number of carried out activities in the academic field with the subject of organizational learning culture, customer satisfaction and job satisfaction has not been limited in Iran but in the meantime, distinction between different types of organizational learning has been neglected while on the other hand, addressing the issues of customer satisfaction and job satisfaction in the organizations such as insurances are considered as a necessity. Thus, this research tries to review the effect of organizational learning culture on customer satisfaction using job satisfaction’s mediating variable. Therefore, given the importance of this research, first we tried to identify, count and classify learning organizations and organizational learning and then determine the different types of learning and factors in this field and in the next step, customer and customer relationship management and their impact on customer satisfaction and job satisfaction were evaluated. The results of the research showed that there is a separate positive relation between each of organizational learning culture, customer satisfaction and job satisfaction variables.
- PublicationOpen AccessInvestigating The Effects Of Demographic Variables On The Role Of Media Educations Of Iran Helal Institute In Increasing Public Awareness For Rehabilitation After Earthquake In The Possible Earthquake In Tehran(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-04) Filom, ZahraThe aim of this study was to investigating the effects of demographic variables on the role of media educations of Iran Helal institute in increasing public awareness for rehabilitation after earthquake in the possible earthquake in Tehran. In the quantitative research, using survey method and questionnaire tool, investigating the role of educational media of Helal institute on public awareness for rehabilitation after earthquake. The study population included all persons 15-65 years at the time of implementation of project were living in 5 regions in North, South, East, West and center of Tehran. Sample size n=380 in each region is calculated based on Cochran formula. Overall, this study shows that media educations of Helal institute on people's awareness about prevention and preparing and informing the public about the rehabilitation after the earthquake is effective.
- PublicationOpen AccessInvestigation Of Receptivity Principles In The Entrances Of Cities (Case Study Of Ardabil Entrance From Heyran Road)(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-04) Vahidi, Taher; Faroughi, Seyed Mohammadreza; Sadughi, ArefNowadays, urban growth has been so fast that proper urban standards are largely neglected. These standards include particular attention to the quality of the city's entrances and exits. Entrance spaces of cities connect the exterior domain of cites to the artificial atmosphere inside them. Uncontrolled urban development and inattention to appropriate spatial development patterns have led to weaknesses in the form and content of urban spaces. The present study is an attempt to investigate and analyze the entrance of Ardabil from the Heyran road. This is a descriptive analytical study and the data has been collected through library studies, Internet searches and field observations. In this article, above from analyzing the above-mentioned entrance, some suggestions have been presented to eliminate its disadvantages. The research results indicate that urbanism principles are not met in this entrance and that this entrance has some problems in terms of receptivity.