- PublicationOpen AccessDevelopment Of A Multi-Objective Model With Multiple Allocation Of Limited Capacity In Terms Of Uncertainty For Location Axes(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-07) Irani, Hoonaz Shamayi; Jafari, DavoodOne of the topics of hub location is new facility location that has recently been the focus of many researchers. Hub location issues generally arise in the network transport and communications. Role of a transition point plays axial point where incoming traffic from this source together and sent to the other focal point or the traffic is divided into several arteries that are directed towards other purposes. Due to the uncertainty in the current situation is one of the most difficult and the most important responsibilities of project managers are considering the uncertainties in modeling. How to insert the uncertainty in the model and solving different issues impact on the performance and success of the project is the main goal of the current study. The current study is applied and exploratory research which introduces a Mathematical Model and analyzes it using Gomez Software.
- PublicationOpen AccessMusic Museum Designing Solutions According To Cultural Sustainability In Tabriz(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-07) Abr, Shahram Boluri; Alamdari, Lachin PahlyanTabriz is the capital and largest city of Azerbaijan, an ancient city that has a great reputation and also city of innovations in Iran. But it is worth to discuss about the weakness point of this great city with thousands of years of culture and civilization. While for such a large city which have great artists, have not been established a worthy museum of them. Building the first music museum in the North West and in the largest city of it means in the Tabriz, meanwhile led to development of the tourism industry in this city and also caused a cultural and artistic place to be for those interested in art and music. The aim of such a museum in Tabriz, can be giving attention to Azerbaijani culture and traditional music, create an appropriate architectural atmosphere to become familiar with a variety of musical instruments, designing and categorize the galleries based on a variety of instruments, creating an appropriate architectural atmosphere to gather the music artists and their related instruments, designing the cultural centers inside the Museum like specialized music library and amphitheater. In the literature review to gather the relevant information in this field will perform by library research and using reliable sources such as books, papers, and thesis. With designing questions, finding uncertainties in the research topic with an indication of the need for research and in the following with performing the library and scientific studies as well as field studies, this all will led us to find a suitable place for the project and finally answer the research questions.
- PublicationOpen AccessPosition Of Plurality Of Creditors And Holders Of Right In Law And Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-07) Safaei, Seyyed Hossein; Abdollahi, ArefPlurality of creditors and holders of right is as one of the removal of obligation examined and analyzed both in internal law and foreign law that each of creditors and holders of right can demand the debtor to full discharge of debt entirely. Plurality of creditors in reality is a complex commitment including numerous parties. In contrast, simplex and comprehensive obligations being without foreign stipulations - whether its origin is contractual or out of contract, that anyway creditors - whether on individual due and or on resolvable and joint due, will be claimed independently- in the extent of portion and share of the own owner and by receiving the debt, the debtor will be cleared from obligation.
- PublicationOpen AccessThe Internet Of Things (Iot) A Survey(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-07) Nabati, Rouhollah; Taheri, SamiraThe present study aims to review the latest status of Internet of Things. With the advent of Internet of Things, a new type of relationship emerged between objects and human as well as objects and objects. This technology was manifested by combining different technologies of communication and information and has created new dimensions in the world of communications. We can clearly perceive that the development of this technology requires serious efforts in various areas of knowledge including Communications and Information Technology (ICT), Informatics, Electronics and Social Engineering. In present paper, we attempted to investigate and compare different views about the Internet of Things in scientific and academic communities. We also study different technologies such as RFID -based systems and wireless sensor networks which are enabling technologies. Afterwards different applications of Internet of Things in everyday life and industry and finally the issues which demand further research and development will be reviewed.
- PublicationOpen AccessInvestigating The Relationship Between Organizational Learning And Flexibility Of Employees In Education Department Of Sarpool-E-Zahab City(The Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 2016-07) Ghanbari, Iran; Abdi, NarimanThe flexibility of human resources is one of the most important aspects of organizational flexibility and is focused on adaptability of employee’s characteristics (such as knowledge, skills and behavior) with changing environmental conditions. This study aimed to investigating the relationship between organizational learning and flexibility of employees in education department of Sarpool-e-zahabcity. The study population included all employees of education in Sarpool-e-zahabcity which were 1,300 people. Among these samples using simple random sampling method, a sample of 297 subjects was selected according to Cochran formula. This study in terms of aim is applied research and in terms of data collection is descriptive and correlational. In this study, a questionnaire to collect data and to confirm the questionnaire validity from expert’s perspective and SPSS software was used to assess the reliability and Cronbach's alpha for organizational learning questionnaire and organizational learning both were above 0.7, indicating high reliability of the questionnaire. In this study, for data analysis, SPSS software and Pearson correlation and multiple regression were used, the results suggest that there is a significant positive relationship between organizational learning aspects (shared vision, organizational culture, team work and learning, knowledge sharing, system thinking, participative leadership and competence development) and employee’s flexibility, regression results indicate that the shared vision more than other variables affect the flexibility of employees.